Here are 9 unused vintage postcards, see complete list below. Most measure
approximately 5½" x 3½" and two are a vertical image. They have minor edge wear
and age related discoloration on the back. The cut-away view postcard of the
Chicago subway has a crease near the top right that is about a two inches long.
A used antique postal card dated 1892 is included. Some of the cards are
artists renderings and some are from photos. All are either vintage or antique.
They will be sent in their original plastic protection sleeves.
* Detroit, Grand Haven and Milwaukee Railway antique postal card
* Chicago Union Station servicemen's lounge
* Grand Central Station, Chicago, Wells and Harrison Sts.
* The Belt Railway Company of Chicago's Unit Number 534 Bicentennial
* Illinois Central Station, Chicago 12th Street and Michigan Boulevard
* Vista Dome Twin Zephyrs, Chicago and St. Paul-Minneapolis
* Chicago & Eastern Illinois R. R. Exhibit, Chicago Railroad Fair
* Cut-Away View of Chicago Subway Central Business District
* Train Platform Chicago's Initial Subways
* Waiting Room North Western Depot, Chicago
The vintage and antique items we offer have been previously owned. Please view
all photos, they are part of the description. Any questions will be gladly
answered prior to purchase and additional photos will be provided upon request.
Back to our main page: