Our Camp Label Pack is filled with a variety of our waterproof name labels,
plus matching clothing labels of your choice. We've included one contact label
for luggage, duffel bag, backpack, or footlocker with plenty of room for all
the essential contact information or cabin number.
Your Clothing Label choices include our Iron-On or Stick-On Clothing Labels in
the matching design.
Need to split your order with multiple names: Simply list each name with a
comma separating each name. Your order will be split evenly between the names
unless you specify otherwise.
• Waterproof • Dishwasher Safe • Microwave Safe • Sterilizer Safe •
Refrigerator and Freezer Safe • Weatherproof • Tear-Resistant
LABEL SIZES AND QUANTITIES - 93 Labels Total Including Clothing Labels
• Large Rectangles → 3"w x 0.75"h → 4 Labels
• Mini Rectangles → 1.12"w x 0.35"h → 10 Labels
• Slim Rectangles → 2"w x 0.32"h → 10 Labels
• Medium Rounds → 1.8" Diameter → 1 Labels
• Small Rounds → 0.80" Diameter → 15 Labels
• Contact Square → 2" Square → 1 Labels
• Heel Shape Shoe Labels → 1.5" Square → 2 Pairs → or SWAP the shoe labels for
9 additional small round labels
AVAILABLE CLOTHING LABEL SIZES
• Round Clothing Labels → 0.80" Diameter
• Square Clothing Labels → 0.80" Square
• Multipack Clothing Labels → Includes equal amount of each size (Round and
IRON-ON CLOTHING LABELS
Made of a super-soft and durable material. Once applied you won't feel a stiff
edge because they bond smoothly to the fabric, making them great for anyone who
finds clothing tags irritating.
STICK-ON CLOTHING LABELS
Our Stick On Clothing Label, also known as our Peel 'n Stix Clothing Labels,
are a great semi-permanent solution to labeling clothing for daycare, school,
camp, and for staying organized at home. Made with a special sticky backing,
Peel 'n Stix Clothing Labels can be applied to garment care tags or tagless
garment imprints and are household washer and dryer safe. They stay applied
until you remove them. Peel 'n Stix can also be applied to other surfaces like
glass, plastic, metals, and paper/cardboard.
• Use on plastics, glass, metals, paper/cardboard
• Apply labels to a smooth, clean surface
• Will not stick to silicon
In the dishwasher, top rack placement is recommended. No sanitary dishwasher
cycles. If applied to metals, hand wash only. Bleach, detergents with bleach
additives, or essential oil additives will cause premature fading.
Labels, excluding iron-on's, are removable with intent. Children should be
supervised at all times.