Original hand drawn art paired with wildflower seed paper.
These cards are made from plantable seeded paper are the PERFECT choice for
anyone who is eco-conscience or wishing to go green. Each card is made from
heavy weight, handmade paper. Each accompanied envelope is made from 100%
▶︎ Set of 6 Cards with Envelopes------------
• Each card measures 4 x 5 ¼ inches when folded, and 8 x 10.5 inches unfolded.
• Each set will contain 6 cards: 2 of each design / 3 designs.
• Each card is blank inside.
• Each is card will have a high quality, recycled envelope for mailing.
• Planting instructions & wildflower seed names are printed on the back of
▶︎Seed Paper Details----------------
The Lotka seed paper is hand made in Nepal by local craftspeople. The raw
material for the paper is the Daphne bush. A 3-4 year old bush is cut down and
stripped of its bark. The plant is not harmed it is cut down, it regrows from
the root. Once the bark is removed, the remaining stick is dried and used to
heat the villager’s homes and provide fuel for cooking. All water used in the
paper production is reclaimed and reused. The whole process is earth friendly
and provides a large community with a healthy enterprise.
The paper contains a wildflower seed mix that is embedded in the paper; some
seeds are more embedded in the paper, while others are on the surface. Remember
some seeds are very tiny!
The paper contains the following seeds:
Snapdragon | Petunia | Daisy | Thyme | Poppy | Beardtongue | Catchfly | Maiden
Pinks | Chamomile
▶︎How to Plant --------------------
1. Place the seed paper card (whole or torn up) in a pot filled with soil,
cover with 1/8" of loose soil.
2. Keep MOIST. You can place a piece of plastic wrap to cover the top of the
pot for the first few days until sprouts are seen.
3. Place in 3-4 hours of sunlight.
4. Watch flowers grow.
Germination can take 1 to 6 weeks, depending upon the seed type and/or the
Germinating seeds and seedlings cannot survive even a brief drought.
▶︎Our Company is Environmentally Conscience--------------------
• The seed paper card is made from 50% recycled paper.
• The envelope is made from 100% recycled paper and is FSC Certified, Green
Seal Certified, and Green-e Certified.
• We plant or give away our seed paper scraps.
• We try to use all recycled shipping materials.
• Our lead time is 3-5 business days. If you need your order PRIOR to the
estimated shipping date, please message me and request your order to be rushed.
The rush fee is $15, which includes free Priority Shipping.
• Any changes made after an order has been placed cannot be guaranteed. Please
provide accurate information when
ordering. Thanks so much.
Thank you for visiting my shop, if you have any questions or requests, please
don't hesitate to ask! :)
©︎1 Simple Seed. All rights reserved. All artwork is original and subject to
lawsuit if copied.
All products are handmade, slight variations may be noted.